Masterclass in Digital Distribution – EIFF June 2013
Key questions and content:
1. How to find and engage an audience, use viral campaigns and social media to your advantage
2. How to create multi-media strategies to share your story across various platforms
3. Who should be responsible for this; writer, director, producer, a sub-contracted online production company?
4. When should legal expertise become involved?
5. Who owns the IP to additional production?
Expert panelists included: Brian Baglow A veteran of the global games industry, Brian is the acknowledged expert on Scotland’s rapidly interactive sector. Founder of digital media consultancy Hollow Earth and ScottishGames.net, lecturer at Napier University’s Screen Academy and interactive/digital expert on the BAFTA Scotland committee. Julia Short Head of Acquisitions at The Works Film Group Matt LockeFounder of Storythings.,